THURSDAY, MAY 5, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the new medical gas manifold system on the 2nd Floor.
RESIDENCE HALL PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor completed installation of the interior dampers on the 2nd Floor.
- The motor starters for the exhaust fans were installed.
- Workers continued painting the domestic water pump room on the 2nd Floor.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing power for the new fire pump.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The pile driving rig was erected.
- The contractor continued installing electrical wires on the 3rd Floor.
- Crews continued erecting forms for the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor began priming the plaster ceiling on the 1st Floor.
- They installed light fixtures in the 1st Floor corridor.
CEB COVERED WALKWAY
- The contractor completed installing the roof decking on canopy A at the end of the covered walkway closest to the District Energy Garage.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor finished installing all of the spiral duct and sealed the joints on the 8th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing the heating water lines for units 8A and 8D and the mail chilled water lines for 8A.
- The contractor continued installing the main branch lines for unit L2A reheat in the Administration Building. The contractor has completed 5 of 12 VAVs.
- Workers installed fresh and return air ductwork in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing existing caulk.
- Crews installed new caulk on the north side of the Clinic Building and on the south side of the Administration Building.