THURSDAY, JUNE 16, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing metal framing for the wall panels on the 2nd Floor,
- They continued pre-fabricating the heating hot water lines for the bridge area.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line on the 1st Floor.
- Starters for the domestic water pump on the 2nd Floor were installed.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Crews continued demolishing the elevator shaft wall in the basement.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to pressure test the newly installed heating water lines in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued running chilled and heating hot water lines to unit 3-B.
- The contractor continued installing supply ductwork for unit 3-B.
- The asbestos abatement of unit 3-A was completed.
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing new caulk on the penthouse, west, and east sides of the Clinic Building and sealed the exterior panels on the north side of the Administration Building.