TUESDAY, JUNE 21, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued wiring the electrical disconnects for the domestic water pumps in the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- They removed the concrete forms from the passenger elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- Crews continued excavating for the pile caps.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for units 3A and 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing VAVs and began installing the supply ductwork for unit 3A.
- The contractor removed unit 3A.ã€€ã€€
- The asbestos contractor removed ductwork near Room 6313.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING:
- The contractor continued installing new caulk for the columns on the ground floor, the west side the Clinic Building and the north side of the Administration Building.