MONDAY, JUNE 27, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued to run AV conduit for the auditorium.ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began installing wiring for the four heating water pumps on the mezzanine deck of the 2nd Floor pump room.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the 8 inch chilled water line in the basement.
- Workers continued installing conduits on 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued building forms for 3 of the 12 pile caps in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The contractor relocated the construction wall to encompass additional ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for air handling unit 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The asbestos contractor completed the abatement related to AHU 6A.ã€€
- The contractor installed isolation valves on all units on the B-riser in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued floating the sheetrock ceiling in the restroom and near Faculty Practice on the 2nd Floor of the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor started pre-fabricating the chilled water lines for the 4th Floor units.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor caulked on the west side of the Clinic Building and pressure washed the concrete fins on the north side of Clinic Building.