WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system and ran additional AV conduit.ã€€
- Crews started installing metal panels underneath the walkway.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing wiring for the four heating hot water pumps on the mezzanine deck of the 2nd Floor pump room.
- They continued welding the fuel line casing in the electrical rooms.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the 8 inch chilled water line in the basement and installing conduits on the 2nd and 3rd Floors.
- Workers installed steel rebar in the concrete forms for the first 3 pile caps and started form up the 4th pile cap for the new elevated mechanical/electrical enclosure in the Lakeside lot.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE:
- The insulation was removed from the old exhaust ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The ductwork for units 3A and 3B was pressure tested.ã€€
- The contractor set the new AHU 3A.
- The concrete pad for unit 6A in the Clinic Building was set in place.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor painted the sheetrock ceiling in the 2nd Floor restroom and near Faculty Practice in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued caulking on the west side of the Clinic Building and on the penthouse of the Administration Building.