MONDAY, JULY 11, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued prefabricating the chilled water lines.
- Structural supports for the new monumental staircase were welded in place.ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
- The fire alarm system components are being installed.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduits on the 2nd Floor.
- 8 of 12 forms for the pile caps have been set in the Lakeside lot.
- Crews continued forming the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- The contractor installed the 6 inch domestic water supply line in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor began installing ductwork hangers.
- Workers installed pitch pockets (roof penetrations for utilities) on the roof for exhaust systems 1 â€“ 4.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for air handing unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing supply ductwork for unit 3A.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork and heating hot water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
- Workers installed supply ductwork for unit L3A in the Administration Building.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor began pressure washing the east side of the Power Plant building.
- Crews continued removing existing caulk joint and installed new caulk for the columns on the ground floor of the Clinic and Administration Buildings.ã€€