WEDNESDAY, JULY 20, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued framing the monumental stairwell enclosure and installed sheetrock near the rear wall of the auditorium.
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Metal stud bracing was installed along the corridor wall on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued installing the 6 inch domestic water line in the basement.
- The contractor continued installing forms in the Lakeside lot.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 7 of 12; and concrete poured: 4 of 12.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The new exhaust fans have been lifted onto the roof.
- Installation of the exhaust fans is underway.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued installing heating hot water lines for units 6A and 3A and insulating chilled and heating water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
- Crews continued installing control wire for units 3A and 3B.ã€€
- The contractor started framing the hard ceiling in the Mens restroom on the 3rd Floor.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued to remove existing caulk and install new caulk on the east and south side of the Power Plant.ã€€ã€€ã€€