FRIDAY, JULY 22, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing metal stud bracing along the corridor wall on the 2nd Floor.
- The contractor continued installing 6 inch domestic water piping in the basement.
- No work in the Lakeside lot today due to weather.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 9 of 12; and concrete placed: 4 of 12.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.
- They demolished the existing outside air duct for unit 3A.ã€€
- Crews continued installing heating hot water lines for units 6A and 3A.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating chilled and heating water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
- The controls contractor continued installing control wiring for units 3A and 6A.ã€€
- The contractor continued framing the hard ceiling in the Mens restroom on the 3rd Floor.ã€€
- They continued installing drop in ceiling on the 3rd Floor.ã€€