TUESDAY, JULY 26, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is framing the ceiling in the corridor behind the auditorium.
- They continued installing second layer of gypsum board in mechanical room behind the auditorium.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing 6 inch domestic water line in the basement.
- Crews finished installing steel re-bar in the pile cap concrete forms.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 12 of 12; and concrete placed: 4 of 12.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor is installing fresh air duct and supply duct for unit 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The new ductwork for units 6A and 3A was successfully pressure tested.ã€€
- Workers continued insulating chilled and heating water lines for unit 3A.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk and installing new caulk on the south side of the Power Plant.ã€€