WEDNESDAY, JULY 27, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is installing gypsum board in the mechanical room behind the 2nd Floor auditorium.
- Workers are installing ceiling grid in the hallway on the MEB side of the auditorium.
- The contractor started installing sprinkler heads in the auditorium and the hallway on the MEB side of the auditorium.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- They started installing the high pressure steam line in the basement.
- Concrete was poured for pile caps in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€ Formwork completed: 12 of 12; rebar installed: 12 of 12; and concrete poured: 9 of 12.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing fresh air and supply air duct for unit 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews insulated supply duct in the bathroom and the corridor on the 6th Floor (unit 6A).ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing old caulk and installing new caulk on the north, south, and west sides of the Power Plant.ã€€