TUESDAY, JULY 5, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
- Workers re-routed the walkway floor drains and installed a check valve on the 1st Floor.ã€€
- Scaffolding was erected above the monumental stairs.ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- The first 3 pile caps in the Lakeside lot were poured.
- Crews continued forming up the 6th and 7th pile caps.
- The contractor continued forming up the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- Metal support framing for the corridor wall was installed on the 3rd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor connected the temporary exhaust ductwork on the 2nd Floor and began to remove the existing exhaust ductwork.
- Workers welded the exhaust fan frames for exhaust fan systems 1 and 3 on the roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued to insulate ductwork for unit 3B.ã€€
- The ceiling grid was installed on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The contractor set VAV boxes for AHU 6A.
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued caulking on the west side of the Clinic Building and repaired the loose panels on the south side of the Clinic Building.