WEDNESDAY, JULY 6, 2011
ALLIED HEALTH/NURSING BLDG PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the metal framing for the auditorium wall panel system.ã€€ã€€
- The glass railing surrounding the monumental staircase was removed.ã€€
- Additional AV conduit was run on the 2nd Floor.ã€€ã€€ã€€
RESOURCE CENTER PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the diesel fuel line casing on the 1st Floor.
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduits on the 3rd Floor.
- Seven (7) pile caps have been formed up in the Lakeside lot. Five pile caps remain to be formed.
- Crews continued installing concrete forms for the freight elevator shaft wall in the basement.
- The contractor continued installing metal support framing for the corridor wall along the 3rd Floor.
CSRB EXHAUST PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing exhaust ductwork on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers welded the exhaust fan frames for exhaust fan systems 2 and 4 on the roof.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines and supply ductwork for unit 3A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They continued to insulate ductwork for unit 3A.ã€€
- The contractor set additional VAV boxes for 6A.
- The controls contractor wired the control panel for L2A in the Administration Building.ã€€
DENTAL CAMPUS BLDG EXTERIOR WATERPROOFING PROJECT:
- The contractor continued caulking on the west side of the Clinic Building and caulking the columns on the ground level of both Administration & Clinic Buildings.