WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 10, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor installed additional conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Workers continued installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- The contractor started pouring concrete for the grade beam in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to rooftop exhaust system #3.
- Crews are installing the round exhaust ductwork for Phase 2A of the upgrade project.
- They began removing the ceiling tile in Room 342.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Fire alarm wiring for units 3A, 3B, and 6A is being installed.
- Workers are installing control panels and thermostats on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The doorframe and the CMU block surrounding the door frame that lead to unit 3A were installed.ã€€
- The contractor started the demolition of ceilings and lights in preparation for replacing AHU 5A in the Clinic Building.ã€€