FRIDAY, AUGUST 12, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- Crews continued removing the concrete forms and back filled for the grade beam in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor placed the fans for exhaust systems #9 and #10 on the fan supports.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to rooftop exhaust system #3.
- The installation of the round exhaust ductwork for Phase 2A is progressing.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line and supply ductwork for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers continued to run fire alarm wire for units 3A, 3B, and 6A.
- The demolition of ceilings and lights for unit 5A is underway.ã€€