TUESDAY, AUGUST 16, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- Crews continued building forms and installing steel rebar for another grade beam in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- Cold water and vacuum piping on the 7th Floor was relocated.
- Workers are installing electrical conduit on the 5th Floor in Room 563.
- The contractor is installing round exhaust ductwork in the 2nd floor mechanical room and in exhaust riser 9.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line and supply ductwork for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The demolition of ceilings and lights for unit 5A is finished.ã€€
- The contractor painted the plaster ceiling for the bathroom on the 3rd Floor and installed ceiling grids in the 6th Floor bathroom.
- The abatement in the mechanical room for unit 5A was completed.