WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor and the steam supply line in the basement.
- Crews continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the next grade beam to be poured in the Lakeside Lot.
- The contractor poured concrete for the grade beam nearest the basement areaway.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor removed the ductwork from Room 342.
- Workers continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor for fan systems 9 and 10.
- The round exhaust ductwork is being installed on the 2nd Floor and in exhaust riser 9.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water line and supply ductwork for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Light fixtures were installed in the restrooms on the 3rd and 6th Floors.