FRIDAY, AUGUST 19, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Crews continued installing the steam supply line in the basement.
- The contractor continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the grade beam by the auditorium side of the building.
- Workers began waterproofing the elevator pits of elevators 7 and 8.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor for fan systems 9 and 10.
- Crews continued installing the round exhaust ductwork for exhaust riser 10 from the 3rd Floor to the 7th Floor.
- The ductwork for phase 2A passed the pressure test.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor finished removing AHU 5A in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued removing light fixtures and ceiling tiles in the Library.