TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- Excavation for the new building storm drain line has begun.
- Crews continued to build the concrete forms and install the steel rebar for the grade beam by the auditorium side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing three (3) VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) on the roof for exhaust system 9.
- The ductwork in Room 708 was cut and capped.
- Workers continued to connect the exterior perimeter rooms on the 2nd Floor to the new exhaust ductwork installed in Phase 2A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€
- The contractor poured the concrete pad for (the new) unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continue insulating chill water pipe and supply duct for unit 6A
- Workers continued removing light fixtures and ceiling tiles in the Library.