WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 24, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 2nd Floor.
- The storm drain line for the new elevated mechanical/electrical structure was installed.
- Crews continued building forms and installing steel rebar for the grade beam by the auditorium side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the three (3) VFDs (Variable Frequency Drives) on the roof for exhaust system #9.
- Ductwork for exhaust system #9 was installed in Room 729.
- The contractor began insulating the ductwork in phase 2A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the drain pan for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They began installing ductwork for unit 5A.
- The contractor finished removing light fixtures and ceiling tiles in the Library.
- Workers relocated the VFD for unit 3A in the Administration Building.