THURSDAY, AUGUST 25, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st and 2nd Floors.
- Workers continued installing the storm drain line for the new elevated structure.
- They continued building the concrete forms and installing steel rebar for the grade beam on the auditorium side of the building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the three (3) VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #9.
- Ductwork for exhaust system #9 is being installed in Room 729.
- Crews continued insulating the ductwork that was installed as part of phase 2A.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed three (3) additional VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing heating hot water lines for the VAV boxes and the ductwork for unit 5A.