WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 3, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- They continued installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor.
- Workers continued installing the high pressure steam line in the basement and building forms for the columns in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The air plenum base for exhaust system #10 was installed on the roof.
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to the rooftop exhaust system #2.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6A in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued to install the sheetrock ceiling for the Menâ€™s restrooms on the 3rd and 6th Floors.ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing supply air duct in the 6th Floor mechanical room and both control panels on the 3rd Floor.ã€€
- The breakers for both units on the 3rd Floor were installed.ã€€
- The contractor insulated the supply duct for unit L3A in the Administration Building.
- They started installing duct detectors for units L2A and L3A.ã€€