THURSDAY, AUGUST 4, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing bracing along the corridor wall on the 1st Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the high pressure steam line in the basement,
- Workers began installing steel rebar for the grade beams in the Lakeside Lot.ã€€
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the air plenum, fan supports, and VFD supports for exhaust system #10 on the roof.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 7th Floor to provide power to the rooftop exhaust system #1.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started units 3A and 3B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ Both units are running manually.ã€€
- They continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6A.ã€€
- Workers continued installing the sheetrock ceiling for the Menâ€™s restrooms on the 3rd and 6th Floors of the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- The 7th Floor lab exhaust ductwork in 7401B was replaced.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued installing both control panels and thermostats on the 3rd Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Fire alarm wire for unit 6A was installed.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating supply duct for unit L3A in the Administration Building.
- They are installing duct detectors for units L2A and L3A.ã€€