FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 16, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit in the center corridor of the 1st Floor.
- They poured concrete for one additional bollard in the parking lot area.
- Steel reinforcement is being installed in the wooden forms for the 2nd portion of the flood wall in the park garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor finished applying the plaster to the ceilings in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- They continued rerouting electrical conduit around exhaust riser #1.
- The ductwork has been installed in the BSL3 Lab (Room 333).
- Crews continued insulating the duct riser for exhaust system #4.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed ductwork on the 5th and 2nd Floors of the Clinic Building.
- They continued to remove the fresh air duct that serves the 2nd Floor air handling units.ã€€
- The contractor installed ceiling hangers for the heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- New conduit was installed for the light fixtures in the 2nd Floor mechanical room.
- The contractor continued to insulate the new heating hot water lines in the Library and the Bookstore and install the duct transitions in the Library.
- They completed the installation of the new ceiling grid in the Library.ã€€