FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 2, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 1st Floor.
- Crews continued installing the car rails and the buffer supports for the front passenger elevators.
- They continued welding the chilled water and heating water pipes in the basement.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for exhaust system #9 in Room 342.
- They continued installing the ceiling support framing in the 2nd Floor corridors.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued running the heating hot water lines to the VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing chilled water for unit 5A and the ceiling grid for unit 6A.ã€€
- The asbestos contractor removed all asbestos ductwork and piping for unit 2A in the Clinic Building.
- The contractor continued installing ductwork in the Library.
- They installed control wire to the VAVs for unit L3A in the Administration Building.ã€€