TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor began erecting steel for the new elevated mechanical/electrical building in the Lakeside lot.
- Workers completed the installation of the motor starters for the parking garage exhaust fans in Room 131.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor painted the new plaster ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
- They continued rerouting electrical conduit around exhaust riser #1.
- A vent plumbing line was routed around exhaust riser #1.
- Crews continued to insulate the duct riser for exhaust system #4 and remove the existing duct riser for exhaust system #3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started insulating the ductwork on the 2nd and 5th Floors and continued insulating the heating hot water lines on the 5th Floor of the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers started to install the main supply and return duct directly off the unit on the 5th Floor.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines in the Library and installing the ceiling in the Administration Building 3rd Floor restrooms.ã€€