TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing steel structure for the 3rd level of the new building in the Lakeside lot.
- An electrical junction box was installed in Room 117.
- Concrete was poured for the flood wall that will protect the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor started installing the VFDs for exhaust system #1.
- Workers installed ductwork in Room 630A and began the installation in Room 533A.
- They continued installing the plaster ceiling in the feed room on the 1st Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply and fresh air ductwork on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued the ceiling installation in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms.
- The contractor installed ceiling grid on the 5th Floor.
- CMU blocks surrounding the 2nd and 5th Floor mechanical room door frames were installed.
- The contractor installed 10 light fixtures in the study rooms in the Administration Building.ã€€
- The library stacks are being moved back into place.ã€€