WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing the steel structure for the 4th level of the new building in the Lakeside lot.
- Workers continued installing conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
- The contractor removed the concrete forms from the flood wall in the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs for exhaust system #1.
- They are installing ductwork in Rooms 533A and 412G.
- The plaster ceiling in the feed room on the 1st Floor was painted.
- The contractor began repairing the ceiling in the BSL3 Lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply and fresh air duct on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued to install the ceilings in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms and the ceiling grid on the 5th Floor.
- Workers continued installing CMU blocks surrounding the 2nd Floor mechanical room door frame.
- The supply and heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor are being insulated.ã€€
- The contractor started up unit 5A; the unit is currently running in hand. \\
- Crews continued moving the Library stacks back into place.ã€€
- The contractor started demolishing electrical and pneumatic conduit in the 4th Floor (Admin. Bldg.) mechanical room.ã€€ã€€