FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor welded handrails to the exterior stairs for the new building in the Lakeside lot.
- Workers continued to install conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs for exhaust system #1.
- A pressure test was performed on the new exhaust riser for exhaust system #1.
- The ceiling was removed from Room 326.
- The contractor installed fire sprinklers in the feed room.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing supply and fresh air duct on the 2nd Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They continued to install the ceilings in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms and the ceiling grid on the 5th Floor.
- Crews continued insulating supply and heating hot water lines on the 2nd Floor. ã€€
- The abatement contractor abated the 5B mechanical room in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The contractor started removing piping to L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.ã€€