TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 6, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the main lobby of the 1st Floor.
- The elevator car rails for the front passenger elevators are being installed.
- The contractor is constructing wooden forms and installing steel reinforcement for the flood wall around the parking garage.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing ductwork for exhaust system #9 in Room 342.
- Workers began plastering the ceiling in the 2nd Floor corridors.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water lines for VAV boxes for unit 5A in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing the chilled water lines for unit 5A.
- The demolition of unit 2A is underway in the Clinic Building.
- Crews have started installing the VAVs for the new unit 2A.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ductwork in the Library.
- They began installing electrical conduit for the new ceiling layout in the Library.
- Control wire is being run to the VAVs for unit L3A in the Administration Building.ã€€