FRIDAY, OCTOBER 14, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor poured the concrete deck for the new loading dock.
- They continued roughing in for exterior light fixtures in the new loading dock area.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- Workers continued installing wiring for the VFDs on the roof for exhaust systems #1, 2, and 4.
- The contractor began phase 2B of the project by installing the wall and floor protection in the 2nd Floor corridor.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued running heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- They pressure tested the new ductwork for unit 5B.ã€€
- Crews programmed the controls for units 5B and 2A.ã€€
- The asbestos contractor abated mechanical room 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- The contractor continued removing ceiling grid for unit 6B.ã€€
- The concrete pads for units L4C and L4D were poured in the Administration Building.ã€€