THURSDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued welding the steel structure for the new MEP building and constructing CMU wall for the transformer vault.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing the ceilings in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- Crews continued installing shaft walls around the exhaust riser for fan system #3
- Wiring is being run to fan systems 1 and 3.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued installing supply ductwork for unit 5B and 7A.
- The contractor started to set unit 7A in place.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- Lights are being installed in the 2nd and 5th Floor restrooms.ã€€ã€€
- The asbestos contractor continued removing ductwork from the 6th Floor.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor ran chilled water lines to units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€
- Crews started installing ductwork in the Library.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor started removing ductwork in the Library offices.ã€€