THURSDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued erecting steel framing on the 2nd level of the 2nd bay of the new mechanical/electrical building.
- They continued installing conduits along the 1st Floor corridor.
- A waterproof coating was applied to the parking garage flood wall.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #1.
- Workers started the operational testing of the exhaust fans for the BSL3 lab.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor abated mechanical rooms 7A and 7D in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 5B.
- The ceiling installation on the 5th and 2nd Floors is proceeding.ã€€
- The concrete pad for unit 5B was poured.ã€€
- The contractor continued demolishing heating hot water lines near units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.
- Crews continued removing lights and the ceiling in the Library.