FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor is roughing in for the exterior lighting for the new MEP building.
- They continue to apply waterproof coating for the parking garage flood wall.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the VFDs on the roof for exhaust system #1.
- A new motor was installed for fan 3A.
- The new exhaust riser for exhaust #1 is being insulated.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor demolished the old chilled water lines for unit 7D in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 5B.
- Ceiling grid is being installed in the 2nd Floor clinic area.ã€€
- The contractor welded the metal pan for unit 5B.ã€€
- The chill water bypass loop was installed in the L4C/L4D mechanical room in the Administration Building.