TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to construct the CMU wall for the transformer vault.
- Conduits are being installed in the 2nd Floor corridor leading to the new MEP building.
- Workers continued installing the elevator sump pump discharge lines under the 2nd Floor of the MEP building.
- The contractor continued installing metal decking on the 3rd level of the new MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the control system for fan system #10.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 6B.
- Crews continued installing the heating water lines and transition supply ductwork for unit 7A.
- The contractor continued installing and insulating the new ductwork in the Library.ã€€
- Supply and return ductwork is being installed for units L4C and L4D in the Administration Building.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FL REMEDIATION:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation from the 1st Floor.ã€€