FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 18, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor started installing conduit on the 3rd level of the new MEP building.
- They continued installing storm drain pipes on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing conduit for the controls of fan system #2.
- Workers prepared materials for this weekendâ€™s outage.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork, installing ductwork transitions, and installing chill and heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- Crews continued insulating the chill and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- The contractor started up unit 7A.ã€€
- The demolition of units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building is complete.
- Workers poured the concrete pads for the new units L2B and L3B.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating ductwork for units L4C and L4D.ã€€
- The new ceiling tile is being installed in the Library.ã€€