WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued constructing the CMU wall for the transformer vault and installing conduits on the 2nd Floor corridor leading to the MEP building.
- Crews continued installing metal decking on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor began installing conduit for the controls of fan system #4.
- Fan 3C was attached to the support framing.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued insulating heating hot water and chill water lines for unit 5B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The supply ductwork and VAVs for unit 6B are being installed.ã€€ã€€
- Workers continued installing heating hot water lines and transition supply ductwork for unit 7A.
- Control wiring for the 2nd and 5th Floors of the Clinic Building is being run.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing and insulating new ductwork in the Library.
- The heating hot water lines are being installed in the Library.ã€€ã€€
- The CMU block wall of the mechanical room on the 4th Floor of the Administration Building was replaced.
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG 1ST FL ABATEMENT:
- The contractor continued removing ductwork and insulation from the 1st floor.