TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 22, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- They are installing storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor began installing the control wiring for exhaust system #9.
- The new motor for fan EF1-1 was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor completed installing chilled water lines for uni8t 6B in the Clinic Building.
- Crews continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6B.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the chilled and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.
- Unit 4A has been removed from the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued installing ductwork and VAVs for the new unit 4A.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued setting units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They started installing the ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing lights in the Library.ã€€
- Crews continued insulating the new ductwork for units L4C and L4D.ã€€