MONDAY, NOVEMBER 28, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The control panel enclosure for fan system #3 was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENTã€€PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 6B in the Clinic Building.ã€€ã€€
- They finished insulating the chill and heating hot water lines for units 7A and 7D.ã€€
- Workers began to install the Menâ€™s restroom ceiling on the 7th Floor.
- The installation of the ductwork and VAVs for unit 4A is proceeding.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- They continued to insulate the ductwork and began to insulate the heating hot water lines for unit L3B.