THURSDAY, DECEMBER 1, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- They poured concrete for the steps to the loading dock, the roof of the new transformer vault, and areaways 5, 6, and 7.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the fan motor EF-2A.
- The control panel enclosure for fan system #4 was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the Menâ€™s restroom ceiling on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- They pressure tested ductwork and continued installing heating hot water lines for unit 4A.ã€€
- The contractor started balancing units 5A and 5B.ã€€
- Crews continued installing ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- The contractor started installing chill water valves and continued installing control wire for units L2B and L3B.ã€€
- They finished the installation of the mechanical room CMU wall for units L2B and L3B.ã€€ã€€