TUESDAY, DECEMBER 13, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the MEP building and installing storm drain pipe on the 3rd level.
- They continued installing exterior limestone panels to cover the window of lab 336.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the control wiring for fan system 4.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued removing unit 2B from the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews continued installing ductwork and VAVs for unit 2B and began running the heating hot water lines for the unit.
- The installation of unit 6B has been completed.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor of the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued installing the ductwork transitions for unit L2B and the fire damper for L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued installing heating water lines for unit L2B.
- Thirty-nine (39) lights were replaced in Auditorium C.ã€€
Human Development Center
- The contractor removed 22 of the piles that had been driven immediately prior to Hurricane Katrina.
Resource Center PERMANENT REPAIRS & Mitigation:
- The contractor continued installing control devices in the heating water piping and tested the rotation of the heating water pumps.