CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd & 3rd levels of the MEP building.
- They continued installing storm drain pipe on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Crews completed the installation of the exterior limestone panels to cover the window of Room 336.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor installed the temporary exhaust ductwork for phase 2B.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€
- The contractor poured the concrete pad for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Workers continued installing the heating hot water lines, ductwork and VAVs for unit 2B.
- The contractor installed 34 lights on the 6th Floor.ã€€
- Crews continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork transitions for unit L2B and the fire dampers for units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- They continued installing heating water lines for unit L2B.ã€€ã€€
Human Development Center:
- The contractor removed an additional 25 old piles.
Resource Center PERMANENT REPAIRS & Mitigation:
- The contractor is testing the heating water pumps.