THURSDAY, DECEMBER 22, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd LEVEL of the MEP building.
- Crews continued installing storm drain pipe on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the new exhaust ductwork for phase 2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor finished installing the heating hot water lines for unit 2B in the Clinic Building and pressure tested the lines.
- Workers continued to insulate the new ductwork for unit 2B.ã€€
- Work continues on the controls for the new air handling units.ã€€
- The contractor continued removing ceiling grid and lights for units 7B, 7C and 4B.ã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the chilled and heating hot water lines for units L2B and L3B in the Administration Building.ã€€ã€€ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT:
- The contractor demolished the plaster wall for the old telecom room in the basement.