TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing conduit and storm drain pipes on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor rerouted plumbing in corridor of the 2nd Floor.
- They removed the temporary power feed for the exhaust fans.
- The exhaust fan control for fan systems 1, 2, 3, 4, and 10 was installed.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- Workers started removing ceiling grid from the 2nd Floor clinic areas.
- The contractor continued installing heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 4A in the Clinic Building.
- The mechanical room door frame for unit 4A was set.ã€€
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines for unit 6B.
- Crews continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor continued installing ductwork and VAVs for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- They continued installing chilled water lines and control wire for units L2B and L3B and L4C and L4D.ã€€
- The contractor continued installing lights in the Library offices.