THURSDAY, DECEMBER 8, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor pressure tested steam pipes and chill water pipes in the basement.
- Crews continued installing electrical conduit on the 2nd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the temporary ductwork in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- The control wiring for fan system 1 was installed.
DS CLINIC AHU REPLACEMENTã€€ã€€
- The contractor continued removing ceiling grid in the 2nd Floor clinic areas in the Clinic Building.
- They continued installing heating hot water and chilled water lines for unit 4A.ã€€
- Workers continued insulating the heating hot water lines for unit 6B.
- The contractor continued installing ceiling grid and started installing light fixtures on the 6th Floor.ã€€
- They continued installing the ceiling in the Menâ€™s restroom on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor started installing the ductwork transitions for unit L2B in the Administration Building.ã€€
- The heating water lines for units L2B and L3B are being installed.ã€€