WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 11, 2011
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to apply the fireproofing material to the structural steel of the MEP building.
- Work continued in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed conduit and wire for the VFDs associated with units 2A, 7B, and 7D in the Clinic Building.
- ã€€Crews continued installing the chilled water lines for unit 2B.ã€€
- The concrete pad for unit 4A was poured.
- The flex transitions for units 7B and 7C were installed.ã€€ã€€ã€€
- The installation of the heating hot water lines for unit 7B continued.
- The contractor continued to insulate the heating hot water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
- They continued installing ceilings in the Library work room and hallways on the 2nd Floor.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG FOOD COURT:
- The contractor continued installing the break metal along the curves in the terrazzo floors.ã€€
- Workers began installing the HVAC duct in the kitchen area.
- The contractor installed valves for the domestic hot & cold water in the basement.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued to install the loading steel on the test piles.