THURSDAY, JANUARY 12, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued to apply the fireproofing material to the structural steel of the MEP building and install conduit on the 3rd level.
- The contractor continued working in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the chilled water lines for 2B in the Clinic Building.
- Workers are insulating the new ductwork and installing the flex transitions for units 7B & 7C.
- The installation of the heating hot water lines for unit 7B and the installation of conduit and wire for the VFDs for units 2A, 7B and 7D is proceeding.
- The old unit 7C was demolished and removed from the building.
- The contractor continued insulating the heating hot water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
- They continued installing ceilings in the Library work room and the hallways on the 2nd Floor.
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG FOOD COURT:
- The contractor continued installing the break metal along the curves in the terrazzo floors.
- Crews continued installing HVAC duct on the kitchen area.
- Existing plumbing pipes were removed in the basement.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor started performing the load test for piles.