TUESDAY, JANUARY 17, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued fireproofing the structural steel of the MEP building.
- They continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The ductwork installed as part of phase 2B passed the pressure test.
- The contractor began connecting the branch ducts to the new main supply duct.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor began the installation of the heating hot water lines and ductwork for air handling unit 4B in the Clinic Building.
- The new unit 4B was set in place.
- Crews continued to install the heating hot water lines for unit 7B.
- The contractor began setting unit 7C in place.ã€€
- Workers continued installing control wires and insulating the heating water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
- The contractor installed ceilings and lights for unit L2B.ã€€
DENTAL SCHOOL ADMIN BLDG FOOD COURT:
- The contractor continued installing HVAC ductwork in the kitchen area.
- Crews installed hanger and plumbing pipes in the basement.
- New conduit was installed in the basement.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued performing the load test for piles.