TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- Crews started working in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
- Fireproofing material is being applied to the structural steel of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the new ductwork for phase 2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor installed critical barriers on the 4th and 7th Floors of the Clinic Building.
- A chilled water riser was replaced.
- The air flow on the 6th Floor was balanced.
- New ductwork is being installed on the 7th Floor.
- The contractor installed controls and insulated the new ductwork on the 5th Floor.
- Ceiling tiles are being installed in the 2nd Floor corridor.
- The new ductwork for units 7B and 7C is being installed.
- The contractor insulated the heating hot water piping for unit L3B in the Administration Building.
- Workers insulated the heating hot water and chilled water piping in the L2B/L3B mechanical room.
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT:
- The contractor laid out the floor pattern for the terrazzo flooring and began removing the terrazzo.
- The CMU wall of Room 1104 (service area of the old bookstore) was demolished.
- The hot water supply and return lines were capped.
- Crews started to demolish the CMU wall of the telephone room in the basement.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued to setup the jobsite trailer.
- The top soil was removed from the site and three large (temporary) limestone driveways were installed.
- The pile driving rig that will be used for the test pile program was set up.