THURSDAY, JANUARY 5, 2012
CEB PERMANENT REPAIRS & MITIGATION:
- The contractor continued installing electrical conduit on the 3rd level of the MEP building.
- They continued working in the elevator pits 1, 2, and 3.
- Crews are fireproofing the structural steel of the MEP building.
CSRB EXHAUST UPGRADE PROJECT:
- The contractor continued installing the ductwork for phase 2B.
DENTAL SCHOOL AHU REPLACEMENT PROJECT:
- The contractor started installing the VAVs and continued installing the ductwork for units 7B and 7C in the Clinic Building.
- Workers continued insulating the A-side chilled water riser.
- The contractor continued installing the heating hot water and chilled water for unit 2B in the Clinic Building.ã€€
- Crews started insulating the heating hot water lines for unit L2B in the Administration Building.
DENTAL SCHOOL FOOD COURT:
- The contractor ground the existing terrazzo floor and applied primer where the existing terrazzo floor was removed.
HUMAN DEVELOPMENT CENTER:
- The contractor continued setting up the pile driving rig for the test pile program.ã€€