Nursing school starts today
Welcome (& welcome back), School of Nursing students! Here are some library tips as you (re)orient yourself to campus:
1. The Registrar’s office is on the fourth floor of the library. Students get their IDs here. After getting your ID, stop by the Circulation desk for a library barcode.
2. You need a library barcode for off campus access.
3. Your ID can also store money for printing, books and food purchases. Get it formatted in the LSUHSC Bookstore on the 2nd floor of the Resource Center Building to access this feature. More info about PayPaw.
4. Computers are available in the Library Commons and the open access lab on the library’s 4th floor. Simply log in with your lsuhsc user id and password.
5. Wireless access and laptop ports are available throughout campus. Wireless instructions.
6. More questions? The library is here to help.